Regional Clinical Research Associate
- Study management, site management of study projects at local clinical sites
- Responsible for monitoring of study activities
- Coordinate all study activities to ensure protocol and regulatory requirement(s) are met (e.g. sample collection, sample processing, clinic set-up, etc.)
- Adverse Event and Serious Adverse Event reporting
- GCP compliant documentation for every project
- Maintain adequate, accurate, complete and legible records.
- Responsible for remaining current with regulatory requirements (DRAP, TPD, FDA, EMEA, UK MHRA etc.)
- To perform any other duties as required, as training and experience allow.
- Will perform tasks as assigned by supervisor.
M.B.B.S/ B.D.S, Registered Nurses, Medical Students,
M.Phil./ Ph.D., B. Pharm. / Pharm-D/
M. Pharm, B.Sc. (Biological Sciences), M.Sc. (Biological Sciences)
GCP Certification/ Clinical Research Certification Mandatory
December 29, 2021
January 10, 2022