Regional Clinical Research Associate
- Study management, site management of study projects at local clinical sites
- Responsible for monitoring of study activities
- Coordinate all study activities to ensure protocol and regulatory requirement(s) are met (e.g., sample collection, sample processing, clinic set-up, etc.)
- Adverse Event and Serious Adverse Event reporting
- GCP compliant documentation for every project
- Maintain adequate, accurate, complete and legible records.
- Responsible for remaining current with regulatory requirements (DRAP, TPD, FDA, EMEA, UK MHRA etc.)
- To perform any other duties as required, as training and experience allow.
- Will perform tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Education : Medical Background ( MBBS / BDS / Pharm-D / Graduation in Health Sciences )
CCRP / GCP Certification or equivalent.
Metrics Research (Pvt) Ltd.
Beginning of employment
8th August 2022
Clinical Research Organization
Lahore , Pakistan
July 21, 2022
July 26, 2022