Opportunity to work for one of the top clinical research companies in the US, work on FDA approved clinical trials, Help advance the field of medicine, Work with teams that helped bring to market some of the prominent COVID19 vaccines and helping to bring COVID-19 drug treatments as well.
Minimum 4-5 years working experience in capacity of managing clinical research projects. Experience of managing team (10-15) of research associates/ professionals to accomplish certain study project. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience in a research organization, clinical trial site, & pharmaceuticals.
MBBS/ BDS/ Pharm-D/ BS-N. Clinical research/ GCP certification from relevant authority/ body is mandatory. Post-graduation in relevant field would be given preference.
- Managing whole team for day-to-day clinical operations & aligning communications with clients’ leads/ responsible. He/ She will be point of contact with the client.
- Ensure data entry timelines, eDiary/ Patients reported outcomes compliance on multiple assigned projects at multiple sites.
- Review team member activities and ensure deliverables are met timely. Develop & implement plans & procedures.
- Development & mentoring of team members (Research specialists & Data Coordinators)
- Ensure appropriate teams’ allocation in close coordination of study project leads of the sponsor.
- Ensure compliance of management strategies in the project/ program based on scope of services provided.
Attractive salary and Health Insurance Coverage to be offered as package.
E-mail Your CV at email@example.com