Opportunity to work for one of the top clinical research companies in the US, work on FDA approved clinical trials, Help advance the field of medicine, Work with teams that helped bring to market some of the prominent COVID19 vaccines and helping to bring COVID-19 drug treatments as well.
At least 5 years working experience in capacity of Quality Assurance functions in clinical research and clinical data management projects. Experience of managing team (10-15) of research associates/ professionals to accomplish certain study project. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience in a research organization, clinical trial site, & pharmaceuticals.
MBBS/ BDS/ Pharm-D/ BS-N. Clinical research/ GCP certification from relevant authority/ body is mandatory. Diploma /Certification as a Lead Auditor in relevant field would be given preference.
- Ensuring quality (GCP compliance, data integrity & data completeness) of clinical study projects assigned to team of research specialists & data coordinators.
- The Quality Assurance Manager will be the in-house data expert, comfortable working with data and business processes to enable business opportunities and enhance the member and customer experience.
- Ensure quality of management strategies in the project/ program based on scope of services provided.
- They should be able to use tools and methods for successful quality control, negotiate well and have a service mindset.
- Be the primary advocate for good data management (including standard and governance) and use, utilizing great communications and persuasion skills. Maintain relationships with all data users, actively driving engagement, plan and lead projects to completion.
- Maintain a data quality checklist, analyze and interpret data from quality assurance perspectives in order to ensure databases are clean, standardized.
- Inspect data management processes, set data quality objectives, conducts quality test and modify systems as needed
- Recommend changes and explain how these changes can be implemented into the system by providing the necessary training, best data quality tools and techniques that will allow the company to meet its quality standards.
Attractive Salary and medical coverage to be offered as package.
Metrics Research Pvt. Ltd Head Office location in Karachi.
E-Mail Your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org