Opportunity to work for one of the top clinical research companies in the US, work on FDA approved clinical trials, Help advance the field of medicine, Work with teams that helped bring to market some of the prominent COVID19 vaccines and helping to bring COVID-19 drug treatments as well.
- Able to transcribe data from eSource documents to provided electronic data capturing tools.
- Review & complete data transcription according to ALCOAC & ICH-GCP guidelines.
- Able to address comments/ queries for errors found on eSource.
- Resolve queries on provided electronic data capturing tools.
- E-Diary Follow-up with patients
- Follow-up on completion/ Check in e-Diaries
- Complete progress notes/ eSource
- Liaison with Site teams for symptoms/ data reported on eDiary portal
- Troubleshoot eDiary issues faced by patients
- Able to communicate with patients clearly in written (Via message tools) and verbally (Via online/ phone calls) in fluent English language.
Minimum 2-3 years working experience in capacity of clinical research. Preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience in a research organization, clinical trial site, & pharmaceuticals.
MBBS/ BDS/ Pharm-D/ BS-N. Clinical research/ GCP certification from relevant authority/ body is mandatory.
Attractive salary and Health Insurance Coverage to be offered as package.
E-mail Your CV at email@example.com