BIO-STATISTICS LEAD & DATA MANAGER
Bio-statistics Lead & Data Manager will be responsible to conduct statistical analysis of Clinical trials, Research surveys, and Epidemiological studies by using different Statistical tools and to ensure all data are collected, verified, validated, reconciled, analyzed, and stored in a manner that preserves the scientific integrity of the clinical research data at Metrics Research Pvt. Ltd.
- Coordinate with cross-functional leads to design and conduct clinical studies; evaluate, interpret, and report study results.
- For assigned clinical development projects, provides statistically sound experimental design and data analysis input to meet project objectives and Regulatory and Statistical requirements.
- Reviews all project protocols, author’s protocol statistical analysis sections, and generates study randomization.
- Develops study analysis plans as a team member and lead this effort for selected studies.
- Responsible for ensuring study activities statistical validity and epidemiologic applicability by solving problems occurring in the data collection process.
- Develops sampling methods, determines sample size, and draws samples of populations to be studied.
- Recommends analytical design for a broad range of data
- Develops data collection plans and coordinate various surveillance systems.
- Coordinates and carries out data collection, processing, and analysis.
- Maintain the study-specific EDC system implementation according to study needs.
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure data adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy.
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management.
- Create the edit checks included in the Data Validation Plan in collaboration with the Medical Affairs and Clinical Operations
- Communicate with sponsors and other project stakeholders regarding EDC setup progress
- Review EDC and Web Service specifications
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Establish rules and procedures for data sharing with top management, external stakeholders, etc.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems and ensure adherence to legal and company standards
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades, etc.)
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses.
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modification.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
More than 2 Years in a relevant field in a well-reputed organization.
Master’s degree in statistics or bio-statistics
Healthcare background preferable
Market Competitive Salary and relevant benefits.
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Metrics Research (Pvt) Ltd.
Clinical Research Organization
Plot No. B-10, Block 16, W.C.H.S., K.D.A. Scheme No. 24, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi, Sindh, 75300, Pakistan
09.00 AM-17.00 PM Monday to Friday.
December 1, 2022
December 11, 2022